There are a few things we know about the massive Big Tech companies.
Big Tech companies – are massively big.
Here are but a few of the top line names – and their massively big numbers:
- Microsoft (Market Cap: $1.2 trillion).
- Google (Market Cap: $987 billion).
- Amazon (Market Cap: $927 billion).
- Facebook (Market Cap: $625 billion).
- Intel (Market cap: $259 billion).
Big Tech companies – are mostly massively Left:
- Big Tech companies almost all overwhelmingly support Democrats and Leftist causes – with huge money and hefty public support.
- Big Tech social media platforms routinely and systematically de-platform conservatives.
- Big Tech employees routinely unite and campaign against their managements to push the companies ever-Leftward – and managements routinely capitulate.
- Non-Left heretics discovered working for Big Tech companies – suddenly no longer work for Big Tech companies.
And Big Tech companies – LOVE the theft of Intellectual Property (IP). (Unless, of course, it’s theirs.) (more…)
THE (NOT QUITE) LATEST
Washington, DC has spent decades – in bipartisan fashion – making the lives of our farmers more and more miserable. Ridiculous tax policies. Most especially the Estate Tax – aka the Death Tax: “Death taxes are taxes imposed by the federal and/or state government on someone’s estate upon their death. These taxes are levied on […]
Leftists like to pretend they’re things they are not. Because the things they are – are so decidedly unpopular amongst We the People. By and large, We the People like less government. Which, of course, is antithetical to Leftists. The more leftover, warmed-over Leftist “ideas” Democrat Massachusettes Senator and presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren put forward […]
The Barack Obama Administration did a lot of very stupid things – in the pursuit of its very stupid Leftist ideology. In pursuit of its very stupid Leftist ideology, the Obama Administration did a lot of very stupid things – that clearly contradicted the things they publicly said they were trying to accomplish. Mostly because […]